Octagon Gauge block comparator GBC 170 precision gauge block measuring systems designed with two electrical high resolution length indicators (sum measurements) as recommended in ISO 3650 .
Technical Specification/ Features :
- Rigid cast-iron stand to ensure high thermally stable comparator structure.
- Gentle, precise and extremely smooth operation carriage fixture due to slide ways, which are impervious to dirt.
- Comparator table support consisting of hardened circular guide pins, provides line contact to ensure smooth movement of gauge blocks on comparator table.
- Accurate positioning of gauge blocks with specially designed templates facilitating single point (central length) / five point (central length + parallelism) measurements.
- Electro-pneumatic lifting of both top and bottom probes minimises thermal errors due to untouched operation.
- Very effective protection from heat due to an acrylic glass screen works as heat protection shield.
- Correction for measuring force. Correction of differing thermal expansion. (Differential expansion coefficients + differential temperature)
- Automatic computation of mean value of number of repeat measurement cycles in software based measurement program. No zero setting required, since the set value is automatically related to the nominal value of the respective reference gauge block.